Thank you for choosing Sissi Park (referred to as host) apartments for Your holiday! The most important information is summarized below :
1. The accommodation is available from 4 pm on the day of arrival and has to be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure. For guests who would like t conveniently take a shower and get ready after skiing on the last day we recommend our late check-out possibility. Avoid any inconvenience and ask for late check-out for a surcharge!
Early check in OR late check out
- Can only be asked for and guaranteed, if on there is no subsequent booking on the day of departure
- Late check-out is requestable on the afternoon of the day prior to departure
- Latest departure is 6 pm in case of confirmed late check-out
- In case guests dont request late check-out, but fail to vacate the apartments by 10 am, the host is entitled to charge late check-out as listed above.
2. The apartments may only be used by as many guests as the maximum capacity of beds available. Children under 3 years can sleep in the parents' bed / travel cot with prior consultation with the host.
3. The host is entitled - without prior notification - to check that the number of the guests in the apartment doesnt exceed the number provided during check-in. The inspection must not lead to the harassment of guests and should be exercised with respect.to the guest's privacy.
4. Pets are prohibited in the apartment and the whole facility.
5. Smoking is strictly forbidden in the apartments and the buildings, its only permitted in the designated locations (eg .: patio, yard, etc.). The cigarette butts have to be dropped in the astrays on the balconies and in the restaurant!
6. Host. is not responsible for any property damage or accidents resulting from misuse of the furniture of the apartments.
7. The damage caused to items in the apartment by misuse of the guests has to be immediately refunded or deducted from the deposit.
8.Shall You have any problem in the apartment during your stay, please inform the host about the property immediately. Subsequent complaints are not accepted!
9. Host does not accept responsibility for valuables left in the rooms. Please use the room safe (please be sok ind to leave it open at time of departure).
10. Guests should take into consideration the requests of staff, in particular regarding the silence order for the morning and evening or night hours (10 pm to 7 am).
11. Host will show guests premises and facilities which they can use and provide information about the services offered.
12.All apartments and rooms come with boot drieres and ski holders in the ski rooms. To avoid confusion and inconvenience all guests are kindly asked to use only holders and warmers belonging to their apartment!
13. The price includes heating and water plus additional change of towels and cleaning in case of a stay over 7 nights. Bedlinen and towels are included in the final cleaning. Tourist tax, electricity and additional consumption and services booked have to be paid separatelly .
14. Parking is possible opposite the houses and in the carport. Please follow the instructions of the staff on parking. Snow removal between and in the surrounding of the cars is the responsibility of the owners to avoid any confusion.
15. When using the sauna at least one adult person has to be in the apartment besides those staying in the sauna. Do not cover the sauna stove, and avoid placing flammable materials on the stove. Inform the staff in case of fire and call the 122 emergency number!
16. Please pay attention to the order and cleanliness. For the deposit to be returned to you, we kindly ask you to leave the apartment in the condition you would like to find it in upon arrival (trash collected, no missing or damaged objects, dirty dishes, pots in the dishwasher, kitchen devices emptied and cleaned, etc). If this should not occur we reserve the right to hold back 50% of the amount.
Enjoy your stay!